- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix by hand or with an electric mixer until a golden dough is formed.
- Turn dough out onto a dry surface and knead for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Divide dough in two and roll each half into a 3cm diameter cylinder, pressing the ends onto your work surface to flatten. Wrap rolls in cling film and store in fridge for about 45 mins to rest and set.
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced)
- Remove dough from fridge and slice into 1cm thick discs.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 15-20 mins or until a pale golden colour.