Delicious muffins to enjoy for breakfast or as a quick energy snack
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir everything to combine and set aside.
- Add all wet ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix
- Line a muffin tray with muffin papers. Spray with a little bit of cooking oil and spoon in muffin batter evenly.
- Optional: Mix a little cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on top of muffins before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 17-20 mins. When a skewer comes out clean, your muffins are done.
- Remove from baking tray after 5 mins and set on a cooling rack.