Researching for the healthiest is our origin. Nusest's founder – Mr Trevor Bolland – found out that his daughter – Mr Monique, suffered from multiple sclerosis at the age of 22, which at the time doctors did not give much hope for treatment. So Trevor thought there had to be a better way. So he sought out and consulted health experts from around the world and turned dark diagnoses into guidelines to help countless others.
Of the two father-sons trying to find answers for themselves. It has become a large team with members from all over the world. The same point is to create nutritional supplements for everyone's physical health.
Good For You...and the Planet Too
Eating plants or plant bases is good for your health and also good for the world. Our main ingredients are ordinary golden European peas that:
- Return nitrogen to the soil, making the soil more fertile.
- It uses less water for planting than other protein sources. Our extraction process is also nature-friendly.
- Protein is extracted from nuts using water as a solvent. This makes it free from harmful chemicals.
- The water used to extract the protein is purified and applied further.
- Finally, the remainder will be used to feed animals or produce bioenergy.
100% recyclable gearbox
Plastic is a sensitive and complex issue, but we've done our homework well. Our jars are made of food-grade plastic and we chose HDPE because
- 100% recyclable, reducing the use of new plastics for sustainability
- Please separate the jar for recycling so that it will be freed from landfill.
- It is the safest material for food and can best maintain its quality throughout the life of the product.
We are ready to continue to improve.
Now there are more and more innovations in world-friendly packaging. We take this very seriously and are planning and making packaging changes more sustainable in the future.
We were all born on the same planet, but we can't choose to be born. If people have more, share them with fewer people, society will be more beautiful. And we want to do that.
Nusest As a result of Monique suffering from multiple sclerosis, in which the nerve and brain systems of patients with this disease are compromised by their own immune systems, and there is currently no cure, we are doing everything possible to help spread knowledge, including donating a portion of the proceeds to the Disease Research Fund.
Nuzest Greens Plus฿3,175.00
Nusest P Protein Sachet 1 Serve฿160.00
350 cc slim shaker cup฿300.00